The mission of this law office is to provide a level of service that is honorable to the practice of law and my clients. My practice focuses exclusively on these areas and I will work to achieve my clients' satisfaction and respect in all my work.
- Title Insurance for Real Estate Closings (including residential and commercial) through Alamo Title Company
- Residential Lease Agreements/Breach of Lease/Evictions (representing landlords and tenants)
- Probate (Independent Administration, Muniment of Title, Dependent Administrations, Heirship, Small Estates)
- Guardianship - Mr. Everett has experience representing proposed guardians, guardians of the Person and Estate, and assisting parents with special needs children. Additionally, Mr. Everett is a Certified Texas Guardian in which he serves as professional guardian of the person and/or estate for individuals.
- Mental Health Court - assist individuals in probable cause and temporary hearings.
- Estate Planning (planning packages may include Last Will and Testament, Revocable Living Trusts, Medical Power of Attorney, Directive to Physicians a/k/a Living Will, Statutory Durable Power of Attorney, HIPPA Release, Declaration of Future Guardian)
Should you have any questions as to whether your desire for my services falls under any of my practice areas please do not hesitate to contact me.
These are the things which you should do: speak the truth to one another; judge with truth and judgment for peace in your gates. Also let none of you devise evil in your heart against another, and do not love perjury; for all these are what I hate,' declares the LORD.
Zech. 8: 16-17