I am the founder and managing attorney of Christopher J. Everett, P.C., a law practice focusing in the areas of estate planning, probate, mental health, guardianship and residential and commercial title closings.
In addition to my work as an attorney in the foregoing areas, I bring experience as a corporate attorney. As a corporate attorney, I negotiated purchasing, partner, vendor and lease agreements as well as handled and advised the company on issues related to bankruptcy, employment, property/real estate, intellectual property, contract, tort, and business law.
Also, I am a managing member of my own real estate holdings company and bring experience and passion in this area to my clients. With my experience as a real estate sales associate and fee attorney, I maintain a title company through Alamo Title Company to close commercial and residential real estate through all four counties in the Dallas/Fort Worth area as well as several other surrounding counties.
I am a graduate of Syracuse University, in Syracuse, New York and Regent University School of Law, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Following graduation from Regent University, I returned home to Texas. I was raised in Colleyville, Texas and attended schools in Grapevine and Colleyville.
I am actively involved at St. Ann's Catholic Church in Coppell. At St. Ann, I volunteered as Life Teen core member, a teen ministry that brings teens closer to Christ. In addition to my work at St. Ann, I have mentored teen attorneys in Metroport Teen Court, and in this capacity, I educated and taught our Teen Court attorneys in the methodology of trial practice.
I look forward to answering your legal questions with the intent of bringing an honest and sincere approach to the practice of law. Whether you are in west Texas, south Texas, east Texas or north Texas, I look forward to helping you with your legal needs.
- Regent University, School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Syracuse University, S.I. Newhouse College of Public Communications & College of Arts and Sciences, Public Relations & Political Science, Cum Laude
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem
- Certified Texas Guardian
- Inactive Real Estate License
- Escrow Officer License
- Fee Attorney for Alamo Title Company
Community Activities & Interests
- Mentor of the Year Metroport Teen Court (2005-2006) (2008-2009)
- Life Teen Core Member at St. Ann's Catholic Church
- Member of CRHP 36 at St. Ann's Catholic Church
- Avid runner and occasional marathon runner